Our client is seeking a Crisis Management Expert to be responsible for maintaining business readiness and provide high quality Crisis Management response services to protect people, environment, assets and reputation.
This role is open only to Emiratis (UAE Nationals) and is based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
* Establishing Crisis Management strategic planning and business scope and framework, development of Fire contingencies plans and managing fire rescue services' manning, training and exercises
* Responsible for the design, implementation, communication and coordination of all programs in all sites.
* Assist and provide technical expertise in the development, design, implementing Crisis Management of all aspects in compliance with National and Fire Prevention Association Code and National & International HSE Regulations, Standards and CoPs.
* Demonstration of continuous improvement in Crisis Management performance.
* Ensure that Crisis Management are an operational priority throughout and assist Senior Management to create a strong positive safe and efficient culture.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (mandatory)
* Post graduate degree (preferable)
* Certified Lead Auditor ISO 22301-2019 (mandatory)
* NCEMA 7000-2021 (preferable)
* A minimum of 8-12 years of relevant experience