Our client is seeking an Electrical Manager (Hsinchu).
This is not an expat position and candidates must be fluent in Mandarin.
* Lead all aspects of Design related to the project internally and externally, lead and supervise all relevant communication, lead all aspects of the project that are related to the design and engineering; set and supervise the technical standards for the project in concordance with the project scope of work and in alignment with the Project Manager.
* Provide direct project-related supervision to Project Discipline Leads, Space Manager, and Project CAD Coordinator. Attend overall project coordination meetings.
* Manage the project design setup and follow up according to the project start-up checklists and Design Management Checklists and the project Scope of Works to manage the Project Deliverable Plan.
* Submit to the Project Manager for approval and report the current status regularly to the Project Manager and Regional Engineering Manager. Provide monthly reports for the project design and input to the monthly project report.
* Review project scope, the design deliverables, and the related design organization regularly. Manage the project design manpower planning in collaboration with the Project Manager and highlight gaps or inefficiencies in manpower and/or qualification to the Management.
* Establish and maintain the Project Engineering Execution Plan (EEP) and related project procedures, Communicate and implement EEP to the project team, and conduct training as required
* Establish, submit for approval, and keep up-to-date the Project Design Criteria or Basis of Design (BOD) based on the project's understanding of the Design Scope and Change Management Process. Lead all design-related Change Control. Maintain the Project Design Issues List.
* Degree in Engineering
* Master's Degree in Engineering (preferable)
* Professional Engineer preferred
* Diploma holders with an additional 2 - 3 years' experience unless equated with professional certifications
* 12 - 15 years of professional-related experience with 5 years in a leadership capacity
* Worked in Taiwan and fully aware of the Taiwan local Authority Laws and Regulations
* At least 10 years of Design experience in a high-tech industry or other multiple discipline-oriented construction business
* At least five years of experience in a leading position in a fast-track project
* At least five years of experience in managing staff, coaching/mentoring, and developing people
* Experience in implementing change strategies internally
* Experience in strategic and operational planning and implementation
* Experience in project management
* Experience in other country codes