Our client is responsible for the Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
They are looking for a experienced Project Engineer who is a specialist in E&M Railway systems. He or she will report to the Project Delivery and Engineering Manager. Their key systems will be Telecommunications, PSD and F-SCADA. The primary task is to be the technical assistant for all engineering issues, ensuring project processes and commissioning dates are met for the systems above.
* Working with Subsystems, T&C and C&I team to ensure TEL/PSD and F-SCADA are installed and tested to the
* Sign of the IRN to ensure full compliance of the procedure and smooth handover from C&I to T&C
* Working with Subsystems and C&I to resolve FRACAS in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
* Working with Subsystems and C&I to ensure the process is adhered to for as built drawings.
* Responsible for Implementation of the Interface Documentation Process from a C&I and T&C perspective.
* Responsible for the coordination of third party interface and respective client representatives
* Ensuring relevant Subsystem complies with configuration management process.
* Ensuring Project Database is updated on regular basis up to and including Taking over certificate.
* Be part of the Permit to Work Process
* Be part of the team that will work with the Independent Safety Assessor
* Work in conjunction with the Health and Safety Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
* Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are
followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
* Interacting with the Employer, the Employer"s Representative and any third parties for the execution of the
necessary onsite activities
* Any other tasks requested by the Project Management team.
* Support subsystem managers to manage their manufacturers (HIKE etc.) if need.
Mobilization Schedule; April 23- June 24
Required Skill and knowledge.
- At least 7 years of onsite experience including 5 years" experience in supervisor or management role in Project
- Certificate of Graduation
- Fluent in English, in particular strong skill in speaking, writing, interpretation, and translation in English.
- Extensive knowledge for overall E&M System (Railway System)
- Proficiency in technical writing
- Rail engineering background and experience. Preferable to be shown as competent test via an known
international body such as the IRSE, MIET or Rail Authority via Certificate of Competence etc.