Our client is looking for a Chief Safeguard Officer / Chief Social Impact Assessment Specialist for Delhi Metro Phase-4 Project for 24 man months. Duration: from Jul. 2023 to Sep. 2027 (estimation) Proposal Submission: 29th May 2023.
Client is looking for an international expert.but Indian nationality is also acceptable if the person has more than 5 year's overseas experience.
There is no specific age limit given by the client but should be less that 70 years old.
The person will be responible for
1. Reviewing Social Impact Assessment report including resettlement & compensation policy and preparation
of revised report in accordance with JICA, Social Impact Assessment guidelines, if required.
2. Reviewing Social Impact Assessment procedures taken by DMRC and proposing necessary suggestions in
accordance with JICA, Social Impact Assessmnt guidelines, if required.
3. Preparing the draft monitoring plan and monitoring mechanism plan in accordance with JICA, Social Impact
Assessment guidelines, if required.
4. Assistance for JICA"s Social Impact Assessment Committee.
5. Implementing DMRC"s Safety monitoring at construction site in accordance with conditions of contract for
safety & Health.
6. Analysing, cost implication, approval and implementation of any new direction issued by any statutory
authority, from time to time.
7. Facilitation (hearing) with prominent & Competent Manufacturers and Suppliers
* Graduate in Social Engineering / Law /Finance or any other relevant discipline.
* Preference will be given for higher qualification in infrastructure planning / Social work.
* 15 years in large infrastructure projects with practical experience in handling of Rehabilitation & Resettlement and Land Acquisition matters including of Social Impact Assessment Management in India. Acquaintance Of Indian Laws / Acts / Policies with respect of Rehabilitation / Resettlement / Land Acquisition