Programming / Scheduling
Our client is a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries and they are looking for a Senior Planner to work in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
Our client is looking for candidates who are fluent in Mandarin and English and will also consider local Taiwan based candidates and foreigners.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Compilation of all necessary information for tenders, monthly reports and presentation;
* Construction planning and liaising with clients, suppliers, building and facility contractors;
* Submission of an optimum tender programme which can meet the client"s requirements/provision of a workable and cost effective Baseline/Master Programme;
* Involvement in the development and control of Project Work Schedule, such as building works, M&E and Process Systems from concept design to construction/installation to testing and commissioning;
* Inputs the activity information into a project scheduling software and use an iterative process of time analysis to obtain an optimum time schedule; *Calculates/Estimates the duration of each major construction activity and the resource requirements; *Determines the optimum sequence of the activities;
* Liaise with other staff & suppliers, visits the site to optimise the planning effort; *Manage design progress, reporting, authorities matrix and similar management tools;
* When on a project, reports to Project Manager.
* System skill required: P6, Project
* Language skills: Chinese and English (bilingual)
* More than 10 years experience using P6
* Independent and service-oriented way of working as well as teamwork and communication skills.
* Language skills: both English and Chinese.