Our client is a global integrated provider of rail solutions and they are looking a System Architecture Engineer This role is based in Brisbane.
With reference to Overall System Engineering in turnkey projects.
- Ensure the identification, management and fulfilment of the System and Functional Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing).
- Ensure the identification and management of the project Interfaces among the subsystems and external interfaces according to the project scope of work.
- Ensure the delivery of the System Engineering technical documents of the project on time, on budget, on quality and the execution of the Verification activities of System integration documents, according to the V&V Plan.
- Ensure the proposal of improvements and updates of the design standards in accordance in accordance with process and technology improvements.
- Support the implementation of the adequate and effective technical solution (e.g. interfaces with customer).
- Ensure the execution of the System Engineering studies for the project (fleet sizing calculation, Operational Scenario issue).
- Ensure the timely and effective performance of System Integration tests.
.- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background.
- From 3 up to 5 years of Transportation System Engineering expertise.
- Value Creation, market and customer orientation.
- Excellence in achieving assigned objectives and human capital development.
- Business awareness, collaboration and international development.
- Innovation and Change Management.