Test and Commissioning
Our client is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. Their Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities in 16 countries.
They are looking for a Testing and Commissioning Manager for the DUAT project in Hong Kong.
* Responsible for the management of all test & commissioning activities for the project (DUAT).
* Establish and maintain the Test & Commissioning program and day-to-day resource allocation in co-ordination with the Project Management.
* Coordinating with the customer's representatives for the planning and execution of field commissioning tests.
* Responsible for identification and resolution of technical problems / issues identified during site testing with other team: installation, software developers, designers, etc.
* Providing technical support in all operational matters in the conduct of integration and commissioning test activities.
* To review and accountable of test reports and test certificates for completeness, accuracy and integrity prior submission for final approval to customer.
* Reviewing all Change Control site entries for completeness and accuracy.
* Participate in the site testing activities directly when necessary.
* Promote problem-solving culture within the team.
* Support the creation of an integrated team atmosphere between the internal and external actors on the project while ensuring compliance to company processes and procedures.
* Assist in increasing engineering maturity and the competency development of junior team members
* 10+ years" experience in Signalling Systems with at least 8 years of experiences in Test and Commissioning (Signalling) in
which at least with 4 years of experience in T&C Management role
* Possesses in-depth knowledge on signaling test and commissioning and methodology: CBTC technology. IEEE 1474, EN
50128 (SIL4); advantage with knowledge in Thales Signgalling CBTC system
* Solid experience to work in brown field project for system migration / cutover.
* Experience in installation and testing of train control systems.
* Excellent leadership and negotiating skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and international relations skill.
* Work in flexbly hours / overtime as required
* Proficient in English, both in speaking and writing (Cantonese capability is added value but not mandatory)