Our client is a global integrated provider of rail solutions with a 100-year heritage of delivering innovative mobility solutions.
The purpose of the position is to lead and manage people, activities and cross-functional integration required to deliver the ETCS Level 2 Project.
This includes all Project Management, Engineering, Integration, Test & Commissioning, Construction and Supply Chain.
Suitable candidates will have:
strong experience in program management and engineering in rail systems and signalling,
experience in complex infrastructure projects and working in a consortium.
knowledge in System engineering, rail construction, rail testing and integration activities, software development, verification and validation'
Highly desirable to have experience in turnkey projects (within rail signalling), particularly delivering systems such as ETCS, ERTMS and CBTC.
The candidate of choice should bring 10+ years of hands-on experience of:
* Proven track record delivering complex and international projects +$100 million.
* Significant commercial experience (5+ years) working in complex technology driven implementation projects including phases of design, procurement, construction, commissioning. Ideally within the rail industry.
* Superior Communication & Stakeholder management Skills are required
* Suitable candidate must be engaging, collaborative and decisive self driven with a strong bias for action
* Must have a proven track record in managing the Financial and Commercial aspects of a complex Public sector project.
Applicants must have the following credentials:
* A degree in engineering or equivalent.
* Training in PMP, Prince 2 or similar Project Management methodology.
* Experience in the following areas of project management: Customer management, scheduling, planning, critical path analysis, change management, risk management, cost estimation and contract negotiation.
* Experience in detailed design, implementation, testing and validation following CENELEC standards for complex systems.
* Sales and negotiations.