Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer QAQC to monitor the quality assurance implementation, performance and improvement of the Sub-contractors and Supervising Consultants (SC) in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and Project requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Assist the QAQC Manager to implement the Contractor's Project Quality Plan and Procedures.
2. Assist in the performance of Internal Quality Audits within the Contractor organization.
3. Participate in the execution of Quality Audits and Site Surveillances on Sub-contractor and SC site
4. Support in the review of Sub-contractor's technical submissions, such as Method Statements, Inspection
and Test Plans, Quality Plans, Material, Equipment etc.
5. Participate on the regular quality meeting and walk about with the SC and Sub-contractors.
6. Attend Sub-contractor's progress meeting and follow up actions.
7. Implement the quality assurance measurement tools and monitor the Sub-contractors.
8. Assist in the quality induction of the Contractor staff, SC and Sub-contractors.
9. Monitor the training activities organized by the Sub-contractors.
10. Oversee the SC management of all "site" raised Non-Conformance processes and Site Inspection Requests
including that of the Sub-contractors.
11. Coordinate and witness the Contractor independent material testing activities, FAT, FAI, etc. where
12. Monitor the quality records maintained by SC and Sub-contractors to ensure compliance withcontract
13. Support the project team in dealing with the Client on related quality matters.
14. Assist the QAQC Manager in developing quality tools such as standardized forms, registers, inspection
formants, report formats etc. for the use of the Main Contractor, SC and Sub-contractors.
15. To carry out work tasks as assigned by HOD.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, any discipline, or related field.
2. Minimum 5 years' experience on Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the relevant technical field.
3. Member of Board of Engineers, Malaysia (BEM) is preferable.
4. Computer literate especially with Microsoft Office.
5. Trained Lead Auditor is preferable.
6. Mature, problem solver andable to work in fast paced environment.
7. Previous experience in railway infrastructure project is an advantage.