Our client is seeking an experienced Installation and Verification Team Leader who will lead a team of
local electrical engineers in installation and verification testing of Signaling Equipment.
* The role is predominately site based providing signaling support within various signaling installation works.
* Lead a team of local technicians staff in all manners of Signaling Installation to a laid standard of quality.
* Plan and organize the installation activity to ensure specifications, design and materials requirements are actioned and the work is carried out to the timescales as specified in the Work Package Plan and Task Briefings.
* Carry out review of Signaling diagrams.
* Complete /Sign off Inspection and Test Plans and report site progress as required
* Carry out other installation works as requested by C&I manager
* Complete all verification tests on the installed signaling equipment to the relevant Inspection and Test Plans
1) Years of Experience
a) Total Year of Experience in railway projects; 5 years
b) Experience in installation activities on Railway Project;
Minimum 3 years of onsite installation
Minimum 2 years of onsite verification testing
2) Fluent in English, in particular strong skill in speaking, writing, interpretation and translation in English.
3) Extensive knowledge for overall E&M System (Railway System)
4) Proficiency in technical writing
5) Rail engineering background and experience.
6) IRSE or equivalent competency for rail signaling installation (can be previously held within last 5 years)
7) IRSE or equivalent competency for rail signaling verification/ installation testing