Our client is seeking an Integration Lead Engineer, Passenger to be responsible for Rail Systems and Integration works in addition to facilitating the resolution of critical issues hindering the progress of the design and the full integration on its interfaces, in coordination with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
You will also ensure the technical requirements for the passenger projects incorporate all technical interfaces among all Contract packages to avoid any scope conflict or clarity during Contract execution. You will be responsible for implementing integrated rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, operation, passenger services, maintenance, operation technology (OT), information technology (IT), cybersecurity as well as evaluating existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensure that the final solutions meet company needs.
- Responsible for the integration activities of the systems engineering process within the different work packages (e.g. Stations, Tunnels, Viaducts etc) and between Civil, Rolling Stock and Transit Systems
- Monitor the coverage of the interface definition and coordination at passenger PE stage
- Ensure that the Subsystems involved in the Integration are well captured and coordinated at design stage, monitored and progressing as per the PE design timeline and following award the overall project schedule to achieve the successful T&C and operation.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical or a related field
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience