Our client is seeking a System Assurance Engineer, Passenger to be accountable for System Assurance activities, reviews and technical safety assessments based on EN 50126/8/9 and ALARP principle and to progress safety technical issues to resolution in coordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
In line with that, internal periodic SA reporting to line manager on issues or blockers hindering the progress of the SA and action plan to support the delivery of the Safety Cases by the Contractors and the Operator to enable the safety certification of the railway or portion of the railway. In addition the definition of a clear SA roadmap that shall be reviewed / revised for continuous improvement of SA processes and targeting "Excellence".
- Review hazards Assessments and ensure that the processes and procedures proposed to mitigate hazards to an ALARP level are acceptable
- Review and monitor the delivery of qualitative and quantitative assessments, including HAZOP, HAZID, FMECA, RBDs, FRACAS, fault tree and event tree analysis
- Review and monitor the development of the apportionment of the Network safety targets from System down to Sub-systems / LRU
- Participate to Hazard Review Working Groups where hazards are transferred from the client and / or relevant Contractors to the Operation and Maintainer.
- Degree in dependability, electrical, system assurance or a related field
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in railway industry