Our client is seeking a Construction Railway Operations (CRO) Planning Manager to assist with activities on the New MRT Construction Project in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
* Create CRO operational plans for T&C phase
* Report writing as required.
* Manage CRO operations & team during T&C
* Write operational instructions for T&C phase
* Organize & manage maintenance works during T&C phase
* Create operational plan for trial run phase
* Manage training of CRO staff
* Manage 3rd party CRO staff
* Support to CRO manager
* Predominately based on day shifts, however other working times may be required.
* Other duties as required by Construction Railway Operations Manager.
1) Years of Experience: Experienced working in large and complex railways during construction and testing and commissioning phases on EPC projects.
2) Ideally, several years of experience working on railway projects.
3) Knowledge and experience of railway systems and testing and commissioning phase.
4) Has knowledge, skills, and experience creating operational plans and work instructions for T&C stages of railway project.
5) Fluent in English, written and spoken essential.