Our client is responsible for the Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
They are seeking a Training Coordinator / Manager to assist with activities on the Ho Chi Minh City Urban Railway project.
* Identify the training needs for Project staff and O&M staff (Instructor/trainers) during the C&I, T&C, Trail Running and 5 year maintenance period.
* Work with the Client, Employers representative, O&M Company to ensure (CP3) meets is contractual obligations for training.
* Assist the relevant project staff/subsystem mangers in the creation and review of O&M manuals and the Training Documents, Schedule, Materials, facilities and suitable locations and venues required to complete the necessary contracted training.
* Assist the Subsystem Manager create and submit their training plans.
* Assist the Wayside Manager and PTW/CRO identify the training needs, assist in the creation of documentation and deliver training to meet the project requirements before hand over of the railway to the client.
* Develop an overall training plan together with schedule and durations of training to be given to all parties required within the CP3 project scope.
* Work with the Subsystem Mangers to ensure the necessary training is completed and competence certification issued to meet the project schedule.
* Support the creation of training documents and training programmes to support the requirements of O&M Manuals.
* Responsible for liaising with the T&C manager and CRO to ensuring the training courses and modules do not impact the C&I and Test & Commissioning plans. Especially where shared staff or resources are required.
* Responsible for writing the necessary operational process and procedures relating to training to gain HSQE approval in support of the safety objectives of the project.
* Min 5 year Experience of Developing and implementing Training within a modern Railway , preferably Urban railway/metro system.
* Min 10 year Experience of Developing and implementing Training within a safety critical Engineering Environment.
* Understanding and Experience in implements training of modern Railway operating procedures such as (UK/EEC ROGS)
* Creating and Submission of project documentation to Client for approval.
* Ability to create and manage a comprehensive training plan to meet project delivery dates.
* Ability to engage with Operational and Maintenance staff.
* Experience Warehousing and modern maintenance management systems (MMS) would be an advantage
* Ability to work flexibly and support other areas of the project as necessary.
* Mechanical / Electrical Degree or HND/HNC with served engineering apprenticeship or equivalent proven railway / engineering services experience.
* Certified Trainer
* Competence assessor certified