Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Manager - Service and Support (Senior System Maintenance Manager) who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Boston, MA.
Our client is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, their mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
* Ensure the execution of service and support activities in alignment with contract requirements, budget, and company guidelines
* Candidate must become thoroughly familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of the project.
* Directs and reviews the overall planning of project activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
* Determines and reviews budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope. Manages and reviews the assignment of manpower, materials, and equipment to maximize efficiency, and to meet budget goals.
* Leads the team to achieve all cost and response objectives while keeping alert to possible problem areas and takes preventative action to ensure that critical requirements are met.
* Provides and presents project status reviews to client.
* Prepares and/or reviews cost and risk analyses and extra work claims for the client.
* Will be the primary contact and required to maintain a strong client relationship.
* Coordinate all external Service activities
* Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
They can only accept candidates from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
* Experience working in mass transit industry projects preferred
* Experience in Signaling projects or maintenance
* Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
* A minimum of 3 years of project management experience
* Previous Project Management experience working on rail industry projects preferred
* ACSES II Experience
* Microlok Experience
* PTC Experience
Education / Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
Languages: English Proficiency