Our client is a well established company that is based in Kuala Lumpur that is engaged in oil and gas, manufacturing engineering, property, aviation, defence and rail construction.
They are seeking a Senior Technical Manager/Manager (Network Solutions/ AV & IT Solutions) to lead a Team of technical team for the purpose of design, construction and implementation of LRT3 Communications Network involving TETRA, CTS, ore, GIRN Repeater, WAYSIDE WiFi and Traine Borne Communication Systems.
* Managing and leading the project with an overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, and controlling the project for Telecommunication System which comprises Eight (8) Subsystems.
a) Backbone Transmission Network (BTN);
b) Telephone System;
c) Radio System;
d) Public Address System;
e) Passenger Information Display System (PIDS);
f) Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) System;
g) Master Clock System;
h) Wireless Data Communications System (WDCS).
* Responsible for providing strategic and technical design advice in the development and delivery of projects, ensuring the design service requirements of the project are of a level and quality that meet stakeholder expectations
* Consulting with the Client to establish the scope of design management services and the composition of the design management team
* Providing input or preparing terms of reference (scope of work) for system vendor contracts
* Conducting design reviews, technical reviews as well as quality assurance reviews of design document submissions
* Leading the design team in conducting design gate review with clients and other stakeholder
* Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work
Terms of Employment: Contract- 2 years
* A recognised Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Telecommunication Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in railway telecommunication systems
* Project Management experience (minimum one rail turnkey system projects)
* Knowledge and experienced with EN Standards for railway systems
* Responsible for all coordination and interface matters and familiar with all aspects of execution of the railway works
* Strong knowledge of railway system packages especially telecommunication system, signalling system, rolling stocks and civil interfaces