This exciting project is seeking Senior Manager NIC Connector to be responsible for overseeing and directing infrastructure construction programmes during the full life-cycle of the implementation phase as well as liaising with the infrastructure design teams to review buildability and development of project schedule, deliverables and cost estimates. You will also be responsible for overseeing the infrastructure construction management teams to ensure delivery of established project aims and objectives.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
* Engage with the infrastructure design teams to provide constructability feedback in respect of feasibility analysis, project design, appraisal and value identification.
* Oversee the development of Project Execution Plans for the site wide infrastructure which should be leveraged to draw up effective contracts to communicate project requirements to the implementation teams.
* Oversee the assembly of infrastructure project teams and professional consultants and manage their input through the construction process.
* Report infrastructure construction status (schedule, cost, and quality) comprehensively to project delivery, provide leadership ensuring the continuing development of schedule master plans through the detailing of periodic work-plans and progress trackers.
* Driving best value decision making to ensure construction moves forward, minimising delays and setbacks in the drive to attain Project KPI's.
* Post Completion, effective handover to asset owner/manager.
* Lead team retrospective programme to ensure 'lessons learned' are leveraged from project insights, to facilitate rapid improvement in the on-going construction programme and ensure that structured feedback is provided on delivery team performance.
* Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Structures or equivalent qualification.
* 10 to 15 years of infrastructure construction experience.
* Ideally, 3 years of infrastructure construction experience gained in the Gulf Region.
* At least 3 years senior experience earned with major construction companies or leading a major consultant's site supervision project's function.
* Demonstrated track record of the delivery or supervision of infrastructure construction projects involving substantial earthworks, structures, cut & cover, utilities.
* Knowledge of all facets of infrastructure construction implementation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals.
* Strong-reporting skills.