Our client is looking for a Mobility Development Expert to lead, plan, deliver and manage the integrated Customer Experience Solutions strategy to ensure a World-class end-to-end Customer satisfaction from start to end of the journey, in alignment with the company's Strategic Plan and Objectives.
* Define and implement the detailed business and functional requirements/standards of the client's manned passengers' services solutions delivered in station, onboard the train, and on the omnichannel contact centre, to exceed passengers" needs from the start to the end of the journey (including first and last mile) and across all touchpoints.
* Define the Customer Services strategy and oversee its implementation, liaising with other Depts. (Services Design, Project Delivery Team, Procurement, IT, Product Development Team etc.) to ensure that the highest possible standards of Customer service are delivered and maintained.
* Develop, plan, deliver and manage the mobility solutions portfolio on board the trains and in station.
* Define the omnichannel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) & Contact Centre strategy, develop the functional requirements of CRM and other related IT systems and oversee the implementation. Oversee the technical evaluation and the vendor selection, in liaison with Procurement, Systems, IT and other relevant Dept.
* Provide expert industry advices and inputs with regards to Service Delivery and Customer Operations.
* Oversee the Testing and Commissioning phases within the area of responsibility.
* Interface with relevant external key stakeholders (Authorities, vendore, providers, etc.) to ensure the implementation of the Customer Experience solutions.
* Degree in Economics, Engineering or other related subjects.
* A minimum of 10 years of Railway/Transportation Relevant Experience.
* Personal Track Safety (PTS)
* Professional Railway Certifications or/and affiliations