Our Client is looking for a Director of Mobility Solutions . The successful candidate will be responsible for future operational planning. The job holder will be responsible for keeping up to date with the opportunities and developments within railway operations elsewhere and to assess the visibility and impact of their application.
- Passengers ITS (Integrated Transport Systems)
- Key system enablers (Including: Automated Fare Collection, Journey Planning, Booking, Real-Time Monitoring .. etc)
- Mobility Platform setup / development.
- Service integration
- Private sector stakeholder management
- Policy requirements
* University degree in Engineering (or equivalent) is desirable
* Experience in various rail projects
* Strong experience in scheduling and planning maintenance
* Ability to work with people from a broad cross section
* Good proven analytical skills for a high level of problem solving
* Proven Leadership skills