Our client is looking for a Head of Legal. This suitable candidate would be responsible for guiding corporate Governance, negotiating and drafting contracts.
They would be responsible for the legal resources being managed effectively.
- Provide assistance in contract drafting and negotiations in respect of the procurement transactions, agreements with clients and stakeholders ;
- developing organisation policies and procedures;
-. Provide advice on tender, claims, extension of time, variations, entitlements etc.
- identifying and mitigating legal risks;
- Ensuring all contracts, legal documents and templates are up to date and compliant with laws;
- Drafting and negotiation partnership and other commercial contracts;
- Conducting legal training of staff;
- Support in managing the relationship and negotiation between the client and third parties/stakeholders
- Instil an understanding of legal risk management throughout the organisation;
- Provide effective legal advisory services and continuous support on any arising issues that may impact the day-to-day operations within the various functions residing within the company, suitable to their respective diverse activities, in order to ensure timely resolution of any outstanding legal matters
- Bachelors' degree in Law
- Member of Legal professional bodies
- 10+years of experience in a law related position with substantial expertise in construction law and practice, disputes resolution, contract formulation and negotiation and tendering processes.
- High level of skill in contracts administration in a commercial/ corporate/ projects setting
Please note preference will be given to someone with experience in the UAE government entities.