Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Assurance Engineer to play an integral partin their ongoing growth within the transport infrastructure sector.
The Senior Systems Assurance Engineer will call on experience and expertise gained from working within complex, multi-discipline rail design projects. You will enjoy a fast paced, performance focused workplace where you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and develop your career. You will also be involved in but not limited to;
* Provide Safety and System Assurance support across primarily multidisciplinary rail projects/bids and in addition to that, providing support to the wider Jacobs business where applicable.
* Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to the Jacobs engineering framework, fully integrated and fully assured, to meet our obligations in support of engineering project delivery.
* Lead and support proposals as appropriate, ensuring a robust assurance methodology is applied.
* Implementation and delivery of Safety and RAM on a wide range of projects
* With a relevant bachelor"s degree, you will be a qualified engineer registered with BEM with proven track record experience on major and multidisciplinary Rail Projects
* With excellent communication skills together with a broad experience in safety assurance (preference from Consultancy / Client background) within the Rail Industry
* You will have a proven background in Systems and Safety Assurance engineering along with implementing systems engineering framework throughout the life cycle of the project.