Our Client is bidding for the general Consultancy for the Delhi Guragram SNB Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor and are looking for a Project Director to be nominated in their bid.
The Scope of Services includes:
- Design review for Civil and Systems contract including drawings and specifications
- Superintendence of contractor"s performance under the contract
- Progress monitoring
- Technical & quality control
- Work site safety
- Evaluation of construction
- Certification for completion of works by DB works contractors & duties related to taking over & defects liability period.
Work is expected to start in Q2/Q3 2021 . Contract duration 60 months
Bachelors degree civil with Master"s degree in civil engineering. PHD will be preferred.
35+Years post Qualification
5 projects: GC/PMC Projects in High Speed / Rapid transit / Metro project. HSR speed must be: 160 km per hour to consider
7+ years Developed country experience is must and all 7 yrs must be into high speed rail projects
Eligible project criteria:
- High Speed (Operational Speed above 160 Kmph) Passenger Transit System or
Urban /Suburban/ Intercity/ Regional Passenger Transit Systems with operational
speed more than 120Kmph or
- Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) with PHPDT 20,000 or more but excluding Tram/Monorail Systems
Experts with HSR /Rapid Transport system/ Metro experience will be preferred.