Our Client has a contract to build and operate the Honolulu Rail Transit Project in Honolul, the first fully automated driver less transit system of the United States.
They are looking for a Mintenance of Way Manager to:
- Lead the maintenance and repair of the incoming high voltage A.C. power supply and the D.C. traction power supply system/ third rail system
- Maintenance and repair of the track system including track switches and frogs
- Review installation drawings, testing and commissioning plans
- Lead and direct the Track and Power Systems maintenance teams in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on the Power Systems
- Ensure compliance with maintenance procedures and instructions to ensure the safety and performance of the track and power systems
- Perform maintenance planning and program Power Systems and Track maintenance
- Review records kept by the Power Systems and Track Supervisors to ensure that accurate maintenance records are entered into the MMIS
- Carry out 24-hour on-call responsibility for incidents and emergency on the power systems and track
Role requires flexibility which require shift rotation, weekends and holidays work typical of major infrastructure projects and operating transit systems
The first phase of the project, linking East Kapolei on the Ewa Plain and Aloha Stadium, is scheduled to open in early 2021. Its second phase continuing the line across urban Honolulu to Ala Moana Center is due to open in December 2025.
The project constructs an almost entirely elevated rapid transit line from the eastern edge of Kapolei, near the University of Hawaii-West Oahu campus, to Ala Moana Center (East of Honolulu downtown). The line passes through communities along southern Oahu, via Honolulu International Airport and downtown Honolulu. It will have twenty-one stations and run from Kapolei to Honolulu, passing through Waipahu, Pearl City, Waimalu, Aiea, and Halawa
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of A.C. and D.C. power systems
- Knowledge of track standards, track maintenance equipment, track inspection and repair
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in metro/rail high voltage A.C./D.C. traction power and track -
- maintenance at a supervisory and management level
BECAUSE OF COVID CLIENT CAN ONLY CONSIDER US OR CANADIAN CITIZENS.
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.