Our client is seeking a Senior Manager Systems Integration to assist with activities on a project in Saudi Arabia.
As the Senior System Integration Manager, you will:
* Support the Director Rail Systems in the management of the Rail Integration elements of the Backbone designs undertaken by Backbone Engineering Consultant and subsequent contractor design and delivery.
* To provide technical oversight of activities relating to rail systems integration. The Senior Manager Signalling reports to the Director Rail Systems.
* Manage the phasing, migration, integration, and acceptance of the railway
* Review the progress of Interface development to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution and provide support to contractors as necessary.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
* Leadership of the Systems Integration function.
* Providing visible leadership and demonstrable commitment to Systems Integration principles demonstrating by the processes put in place;
* Accountable for identifying company wide Systems Integration issues.
* Keeping the Director Rail Systems informed of technical issues arising from Systems Integration works.
* Establish and develop Systems Integration processes and monitor performance against objectives.
* Liaise with the Executive Programme Management for Systems Integration related works.
* In order to identify the interfaces, System Architecture drawings are to be procured and these will form part of final Works Information.
* Bachelor of Civil / Systems Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
* Over 15 years of Rail Systems Integration design / construction experience.
* Over 5 years of Rail Systems Integration design / construction experience gained in the Gulf Region.
* Demonstrated track record of the delivery or supervision of complex and high-value Rail Systems Integration design / construction projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals.
* Supporting the achievement of design and construction Integration and acceptance with agreement from stakeholders in a timely way.
* Management of multiple internal and external interfaces
* Management of systems Integration between multiple contractors.