Our client is looking for two experienced ATC Testing and Commissioning Engineers and TWO Communications Testing and Commissioning Engineers for their Honolulu Project.
* Ensure the execution of electrical and functional tests (e.g. electrical rigidity, track circuits receivers calibration)
* Ensure the on time issue the tests reports of the performed tests and non compliance reports
* Support the execution of Commissioning Engineering activities (e.g. organizing testing sessions with the customer)
* Contribute to review documents to issue the as-built documentations
* Contribute to define and write the tests procedures of a test phase (Signaling room tests, trackside tests, on-board equipment, integration Signaling room/trackside/on-board equipment)
* Ensure the effective application of HSE plans on site during test commissioning phase
*Knowledge of testing tools, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and function generators
*Ability to perform testing independently
*Good verbal and written communication skills
*Competent in Microsoft Office products
*Experience in commissioning activities within the railway field
*Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
The assignments are for initially 8 months but could turn permanent for the right people.