This is an esteemed company who is bidding for a high Speed Project Between Mumbai- Ahmedabad
No of Openings : 04
Position offered : International Expat- Welding And Quality Management
Education : Engineering or Diploma Holder and Certified International Welding Engineer (IWE) or International Welding Technologist (IWT), Diploma in Welding Technology will be an added advantage.
Experience : 20 Years experience in which at least 5 years of experience in international High Speed Rail Project/Japanese High Speed Rail Project
Job Description :
* Should have minimum experience of 20 Years as Quality Assurance engineer or quality Control Engineer in the field of fabrication.
* The Experience is inclusive of atleast 5 years of experience in international High Speed Rail Project/Japanese High Speed Rail Project as Team Leader for fabrication of steel truss/plate girder superstructures for high Speed Railway Bridges.
* Preferably shall have sound knowledge of Japanese codes as well as international codes and standards on fabrication of steel structures such as japan welding engineering society standard. Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) & welding inspection requirement.
* Shall be a certified international Welding Engineer (IWE) or international welding Technologist (IWT) person with sufficient knowledge on quality systems for fabrication of welded structures.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Working knowledge of English
* Computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel & PPT), managing internet, Preparing PowerPoint presentations, E-mails and Employee Communication.