Execute, Manage and Prepare all for Offshore Wind Farm O&M Operation. (including but not limited to the following)
1. Support of technical documents correspondence for construction for swift shifting to O&M phase.
2. Communication with customer of contents of technical documents correspondence.
3. Achieve contractual obligation on time (i.e. info. and submission of documents with approval for O&M Manual, etc. before the operation start)
4. Prepare other necessary documents for O&M operation
5. Establish the organization & team in close coordination with partners and clients.
6. Coordinate and guide relevant stakeholders.
7. Coordinate, support and advise for the contract-making with Local contractors such as project partners and client"s supplier (experience and knowledge in commercial T&C preferable).
8. Prepare and lead marine coordination work with clear split of responsibilities among stakeholders.
9. Coordinate & support for the training program for offshore works.
10. Coordinate & manage contracts execution with local partners & suppliers (before the start of O&M operation).
11. Coordinate and collaborate with local community and relevant stakeholders.
12. Coordinate, support and manage the use of port from commissioning to O&M.
Mechanical or electrical engineering, or commercial project management for infrastructure education background.
Project management or assistance to project for more than 5 years.
Offshore wind farm experience is preferred.
Project management for public infrastructure project for more than 3 years is preferred.
Fluent English (Mandatory); Japanese (Preference)
Business trip acceptable.