Our client is seeking a Senior Quality Manager (preferably Emirati) to develop and manage a world class quality assurance system to ensure set quality standards and objectives are met at all times within administration systems, operations and during the execution of projects as per established protocols.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
- Lead the company's ISO/Quality unit by establishing annual quality objectives by linking Quality KPIs with business strategy
- Develop the ISO 9001 QMS procols, direct the implementation, and ensure proper communication is disseminated to the various business units
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in relevant field
Preferable: Post graduate degree
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001
- PMP certification
Preferable: A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience