Our client is seeking 2x Driver Trainers with Driver background to work in Bangkok. The trains are being supplied by Hitachi.
They expect the work including familiarisation and TCOMP training to the qualified person will be about 2 months, likely to be between June and August with exact timing to be confirmed.
If you don't have training skills, they will train you as trainers.
* Physical fitness to access and operate the train during normal, degraded and emergency operation (including coupling/uncoupling, train rescue and emergency evacuation).
* Have more than 5 years in driving 25 kV AC traction EMU equipped with ETCS Level 1 equipment, TIMS or TCMS.
* Have experience in using TETRA train radio
* Have a basic understanding of various rolling equipment; such as coupler, bogie, brake and air supply system, air conditioning and ventilation, propulsion and auxiliary power supply, car body and train cab, trainborne signalling and telecommunication equipment etc.
* Have a good general knowledge on the train operation rules and regulation, and railway safety.
* Able to understand trackside signage for train operation in depot and Main Line
* Able to read and speak English
* Preference: Training experience in train operation/ driving