An Esteemed Client is Looking for this job
Job Description of Signalling & Telecommunication In-charge for Godda Railway Projects
Job Role Asst. Manager- Dy. Manager
Business/Function/Site: Godda Railway projects
Direct Reporting To: Site Head
Functional Area: Signalling & Telecommunication
No. of persons require: 1
Job Description or Details
Resource requirement mentioned above should have experience in field of signalling & telecommunication for railway projects.
Resource should be capable of and responsible for knowledge of Indoor, Outdoor Railway signalling work as below. .
* Experience in Planning, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Material Management for Railway Signalling & Telecommunication.
* Responsible for complete Execution, Testing & Commissioning of signalling system as per railway standards.
* Relationship & Interface Management which includes interaction along Railway officials, Client & Contractor regarding timely completion of project.
* Responsible for planning & scheduling all activities of project.
* Understand the SIP, Table of Control, Interface circuits, Logic circuits, Route section, Cable core plans, Cable Route plans, Location particulars, Track bonding plans and other signalling plans.
* Knowledge of Electronic interlocking and Panel interlocking (PI).
* Knowledge of S&T Equipments, indoor and outdoor gears i.e. Block, Panel, Points, Signals, Track circuits, axle counters, LC gate, etc.
* All type of indoor and Outdoor testing i.e. Panel test, bell test, FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (Site Acceptance Test), Meggaring and continuity test, Infringement report etc.
* Billing, Handling, proper documentation of all type signalling material.
Experience & Educational Requirements
(degree, training, or certification required)
B.E. (Electronics/ Electrical) with first class
(no. of years of technical, functional, and/or leadership experience or specific exposure required) * Minimum 6 years of experience in the related field (With commissioning of 1 station work including NI/Pre NI.)