An Esteemed client in India who are general consultants to a range of projects in India and Japan are looking for a Chief Elevated Structure Expert
Job Title: Chief Elevated Structure Expert
Location: Chennai for CMRL Project Phase-2
Only looking for local Indian candidates or indian candidates with experience in foreign structural related projects and mother tongue Chennai and hometown Chennai could be considered but no foreign expats or candidates for this job
Educational Qualification and Requirement: B.Tech In Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Structural Engineering
Must have 15 plus years or above experience out of which 10 years or below experience in Metro, Rail and Light Rail Projects and 5 plus or below experience as Structural Expert or Chief Elevated Structural Expert
JD for Chief Elevated structure expert:
* Report to Team Leader.
* Manage all staff relate to Civil, Structural, Building, Architectural works.
* Review the previous and on-going related studies and data collected including Chennai Metro Rail Project Phase 1 Design Standards.
* Review of the infrastructure system plan, engineering study.
* Review of DDC"s Field Survey and investigation.
* Prepare the construction arrangement plan.
* Conduct Technology transfer to local experts and Employer"s staff through OJT.
* Prepare answers to the questions rose from the bidders.
* Evaluate bid documents submitted by bidders.