Our client have a contract to design and supply mechanical and electrical materials for two monorail lines to be operated in Bangkok,
They are looking for a Maximo/FRACAS Engineer to administer and maintain the overall Open-Items Database and to manage the close-out of these open items through regular meetings with all related functions and to to prioritize the open items and to take decisive actions and decisions on the close-out of these issues.
They are to report all faults for FRACAS analysis and to create reports to show the reliability & availability figures of the fleet. To be the key user for the BT Maximo system where he/she will follow up on the work orders created and ensures that the hardware configuration of the train is correctly maintained on the system.
* Must possess a University degree in any relevant field of Engineering or equivalent technical qualification (for example, technicians/champions) in system-related sectors.
* Experienced in administrative & business processes including enterprise resource management.
* Must be able to process tasks according to targets and milestones.
* Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
* Fluency in Thai would be an advantage.