Our client is seeking a Commercial Lead, Rail Development to be based in Singapore.
* Develop and foster business relationships with other parties to identify potential opportunities and/or partnerships for business growth.
* Market research for potential opportunities within the rail sector
* Prepare proposals to senior management where opportunities are identified
* Lead in meetings with clients to understand expectations and requirements
* Lead in meetings with potential partners to develop partnership framework and follow through to implement the partnership agreement
* Work with Engineering Lead and Operations Lead to develop the cost proposals for tender bids
* Ensure cost competitiveness of the client's rail tender bids
* Liaise with other departments for opportunity identification/tender submission as appropriate
* Provide regular reporting on status of business development and partnerships to Head of Rail Development
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Engineering
* 5 years of business development experience in transportation sector
* Experience in rail business or preparing tender bids would be preferred
* Able to write effectively
* Strong people, planning and organising skills
* Analytical mind
* Good communication skills
* Matured personality and good team player.
* Resourceful, self-motivated and result oriented