Our client is responsible for a Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
They are looking for Project Engineer for Wayside as soon as possible.
Job Title & Role; Project Engineer - Wayside
Hitachi is seeking an experienced Project Engineer for Wayside design and installation works to form par t of the Construction and Installation (C&I)team for the E&M systems in the successful execution of the Project.
The candidate will report to the Senior Project Engineer,
2) Job Details:
* Responsible for all aspects of the design and installation documentation for the Wayside
Systems in the Tunnel, the Elevated Sections and the Depot facilities to include civil interface design and installation coordination to include but not limited to:
* Cable Management System including cable tray, trunking, troughing, cable segregation etc
* Cable specification and procurement approvals
* Miscellaneous equipment forming part of the Wayside deliverables and associated connectivity
* Temporary works design and implementation
* Permanent works design and implementation
* Resolution of installation interface issues between adjacent contracts CP1a, CP1b, CP2
* Resolution of installation interface issues between HTC systems teams and subcontractors.
* Act as the main interface into GRC subcontractor for day to day management and liaison issues.
* Manage and be accountable for the Wayside Site Team for all aspects of their activities
* Ensure that site safety processes are implemented in accordance with the HSE Manager requirements
* Provide weekly status reports to Project Management on work done, work planned and critical issues in accordance with the HTC Management Reporting Process
* Assist in the verification process of Wayside requirements to the satisfaction of the Client.
* Review and approval of GRC engineering design documentation and drawings prior to
submission to the Client
* Review and approval of GRC construction and installation documentation and drawings
prior to submission to the Client
* Facilitate and expedite the closure of open GRC design and interface issues
* Assist in the implementation of design gate reviews of GRC submissions and verifying pass
criteria have been fully met
* Assist in assuring project engineering processes are implemented and complied with
* Review and implementation of the Quality and System Assurance
* Take part in project team meetings and prepare minutes as required.
* Ensure correspondence between HTC and GRC is managed in a timely manner
* Work in conjunction with the Test and Commissioning Team as required
* Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project
management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
* Interact and interface with subsystem teams, subcontractors, adjacent contractors, the Employer, the Employer"s Representative and any third parties for the execution of the project as necessary..
* Any miscellaneous tasks instructed by the Project Manager / Deputy Project Manager / Director of Project Engineering