Our client is involved in a Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
1) Managing the project schedule (document submission schedule, manufacturing/procurement and FAT schedule, installation schedule, T&C schedule)
2) Managing our suppliers and subcontractors
3) Managing internal interface and external interface
4) Preparation of any document related to Telecommunication System for this project.
5) All the work related to Telecommunication System
6) All the support work to other subsystems from Telecommunication system point of view.
7) All the work related to project-wide system integration which is related to Telecommunication
(e.g. internet security for railway, protocols, IP address, radio communication system during
8) Any other related tasks instructed by Project Manager or Project Engineer
ii) Good English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills
- At least 5 years experience, role as Telecommunication Manager
- University Degree, major in Telecommunication or Electrical/ Electronics
- Chartered Engineer Certificate
v) Good report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
vii) Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment.
viii)Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay attention to details.