Our client has a contract to deliver the rolling stock on the BP LRT project and are looking for a number of people to work on the project.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is that of Warranty Engineer (FRACAS & OIL Management)
He/She must be able to administer and maintain the overall Open-Items Database for the entire fleet in Singapore by:
- Managing the close-out of these open items through regular meetings with all related functions.
- Prioritizing the open items and to take decisive actions and decisions on the close-out of these issues.
- Reporting all faults for FRACAS analysis and to create reports to show the reliability & availability figures of the fleet.
- Being the key user for the BT Maximo system where he/she will follow up on the work orders created and ensures that the hardware configuration of the train is correctly maintained on the system
* Report directly to the Product Introduction Manager at the site office.
* Job location will be at the site-office.
* Overall in-charge of the OIL database and ensures the proper usage of the database by all parties.
* Chairs the regular OIL meetings for the close-out of the critical OILs affecting the fleet in the Singapore.
* Able to prioritize the outstanding OILs to ensure its completion according to the project requirements.
* Regularly updates the customer on the outstanding OILs.
* Upkeep the Critical OIL board of the PI Management Center which highlights the critical OIL to the PI team and reports the OIL KPI.
* Has key-interfaces to the following personnel:
o Test Manager (for all ISFs)
o Change & Config Manager (for the implementations of new CRs into the OIL Database)
o Modifications Manager (for the actual implementation of the CRs onto the fleet)
o Routine Test Manager (for all RT OILs)
o Manufacturing partner (for the pre-shipment inspection list)
* Is the key user for the Maximo tool and ensures that the close-out of work orders created in the Maximo tool is also correctly reflected in the OIL Database.
* Ensures the integrity and integration of
* Must possess a University degree in any relevant field of Engineering or equivalent technical qualification (for example, technicians/champions) in system-related sectors.
* Experienced in administrative & business processes including enterprise resource management.
* Must be able to process tasks according to targets and milestones.
* Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. A 2nd and 3rd language (Chinese) would be an advantage