Our client is seeking an Automation Engineer to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore.
The Automation Engineer is in charge to follow the design and development of the PLC based systems of the project such as SCADA, Emergency tripping System (ETS) and Intake switchover system. He will have to specify the above systems requirements for the project and to follow and verify the conformity of suppliers "equipment and deliverables with the Contract Specification. He will have to ensure the coordination of these systems with all other equipment or sub-systems of the project, and consider the specific requirements for site installation methodology.
- To specify and coordinate the SCADA, ETS and Intake switchover systems on the project, produce I/O list and define functional requirements
- To ensure that the proposed equipment fit for purpose and is compliant with the contract
- To manage and follow-up supplier activities within the project, ensuring equipment are manufactured as per design and contract requirements
- To attend Technical meetings with the client
- To report the design manager about all interface issues and risks to be managed
- To ensure that Quality process, RAMS requirement and SHE requirement are considered and followed.
- To ensure the design and development stage follow the Safety Integrity Level SIL2 requirements as per EN50129 and IEC 61508
- To lead the validation of the SCADA software in factory
- To coordinate the activities between suppliers, RAMS consultant, and Independent software assessor (ISA)
- Bachelor"s Degree or Professional Certification in automation, with 3 to 5 years of experience in SCADA development or other automation system with at least SIL 2 safety level.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Proficient in automation and SCADA system
- Experience with Schneider Modicon M580 system
- Experience with SIL 2 system
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 years