Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore.
The Project Engineer is in charge to support the project manager in his task, working on planning, procurement, supplier or sub-contractor follow-up and all other task related to the project execution. The project engineer shall be in charge of a define scope of work to follow and be responsible for Quality, cost and planning.
- To manage a defined scope of work in the project and be responsible for Quality, cost and planning
- To follow-up and manage suppliers or sub-contractors activities on the project, dealing with project issues, changes, risk and quality
- To ensure that Quality process, RAMS requirement and SHE requirement are considered and followed.
- To report the progress and the risks to the project management, and participate to the project reporting
- Bachelor"s Degree or Professional Certification in Electricity / Electrotechnic Engineering
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Excel, PPT & Word
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 to 3 years