Our client is seeking a Document Controller to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore.
The Document Controller is in charge of timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. He shall control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing, and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by the project teams.
- Setting up and maintaining document control procedures
- Implement document submission within time and quality parameters
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
Candidates must be Singaporean or have Singapore Permanent Residency in order to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor"s degree in Project Management, Computer science, information Technology or any other relevant field, with 3 to 5 years of experience as document controller
- Proficient in Excel, PPT & Word
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Team spirit approach and communication skills
- Data organization skills
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 years