Our client is seeking a Planning Engineer to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore.
The Planning Engineer is in charge to manage the planning and works program, covering design, procurement, construction, and testing activities. He is in charge to collect and compile the information from the project team related to the progress and prepare on a regular basis a progress report and reschedule the activities.
- To prepare and maintain the works program, covering design, procurement, construction, and testing activities
- To collect, consolidate and verify the progress information for each activity
- To prepare the project weekly and monthly progress reports
- To provide feedback on all program issues and participate in establishing mitigation plans
- To support the operational teams by detailing specific critical activities, pushing them to anticipate their works
- Bachelor"s Degree or Professional Certification in general Engineering, with 5 years of experience as planning engineer
- Expert with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and communication skills
- Good knowledge of railway or power supply activity
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 years