Our client is seeking a Project Secretary to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT line in Singapore.
The Project Secretary is in charge to provide administrative support to the project team. This include task such as managing presence, leaves and time sheet, organizing meetings, business trip, preparing letters, spreadsheet, document template, managing office running and maintenance. The project Secretary will support the team members to adhere to company policies, He/She will be in charge to welcome new comer and induct them to the company process.
- To provide administrative support to the project team as required
- To register correspondences or letters addressed to the company or the project team and monitor the response.
- To be the first point of contact for anyone involve in the project, by responding to e-mails and phone calls, welcoming visitors to the office
- To welcome new comers and induct them to the company process
- To monitor the presence of the personnel, administrate the leave request process and the time sheet
- To keep confidential the sensitive subjects
- To manage the office running matters, meeting organization, order supplies, office maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in administration or similar subject, with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick-up new software quickly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, good time management and able to prioritize
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 to 5 years