This Sydney CBD based company is a market leader providing sustainability solutions and energy reduction technology products and associated services to the rail industry. They offer support tools that can be used for advanced planning of railways and for real time and near real time decision making and efficiency for operating railroads. Our Client base are global Railway Owners and Operators in the public and private sector and suppliers and contractors to Owners and Operators.
This company currently has a position available for a Test Engineer to be based in Sydney, Australia.
* Perform ongoing software change analysis and testing
* Perform existing legacy manual test operations
* Develop automated GUI and API test cases across server, desktop, mobile and embedded devices
* Contribute to the automation framework development across the product & technology range
* Analyse written requirements, technology & API specifications
* Write reports and test artefacts such as detailed test plans, case designs and test result reports
* The ability to formulate targeted & repeatable test cases from user requirements, system specifications or other criteria
* A detailed understanding of the Windows Server & desktop environments.
* A working knowledge of API testing & analysis of both unit level library APls and Web APls
* A working knowledge of network protocols & using analysis tools
* A demonstrable ability to use scripting tools utilising logical & methodical patterns.
* Advantageous to have experience Embedded Windows (WES9, 10) environments.
* Knowledge of Cl/CD automation operations - GUI, API, build and deployment automation
* Advantageous to have experience in the implementation of automation for Android and iOS mobile devices
* Advantageous to have experience in the configuration of cloud or virtual environments
* Computer Science Degree or equivalent is required
* At least 4 years' experience in a commercial software development environment
* Must have strong communication skills
* Be a team player
* Must be adaptable
* Shows initiative
* Ability to work under pressure