Our client is an international consultant and is is looking for a Sytems Assurance Manage to undertake assurance work on rail projects in Malaysia to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
· Provide day to day support and advice on system assurance (system safety, reliability, availability,
maintainability (RAM)), requirements management and related matters.
· Develop and implement SA/SE processes for rail project delivery
· Manage and lead SA/SE resources as Line Manager and within project frameworks.
· Review WPC"s responses and provide support to close out the DVV Plan review comment.
· Provide review and comments of contractors SA processes and outputs.
Reporting and Supervision
· Reports to Technical Director Rail Systems (Asia)
· Supervises project or specialist engineers (as assigned).
· Liaises and coordinates across the business as required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
* Bachelor"s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent), or other suitable technical
qualification and Systems Assurance related processes and procedures.
* Minimum 15 years" experience with systems assurance and systems engineering related activities. At least
5 years" experience within the rail industry.
* Experience in the systems assurance delivery, and verification and validation of railway system projects
including review of contractor"s design submissions.
* Experience of developing Operational and Technical Safety Cases.
* Experience in developing / using FMECA / RAM Modelling techniques
* Ability to manage stakeholder/customer relations.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to provide technical advice.
* Desirable: Member of recognized learned society and/or professional engineering association.
* Desirable: Previous experience with consultancy.
* Desirable: Previous experience working with Rail Regulatory authorities.
* Preferably Malaysian