our long standing client is looking for 2 Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Responsible & Job Details;
a) Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, to carry out & implement site QC role during
construction covering pre-works preparation inspection, quality monitoring, post-works &
finishing inspection and handing over inspection.
b) Perform daily/weekly inspections or attend testing stages as per project requirement in the
drawings and technical specifications for all construction on-going activities;
c) To lead a group of Quality Control Engineers and to be in charge and responsible for their
inspections and activities;
d) To ensure that all inspections and activities performed within his/her group of Engineers is
aligned with the all the requirements, the Quality Management System and project procedures,
work instructions and policies;
e) To control, monitor and ensure that all project activities are performed within project
tolerances and Quality, as well as that priorities and sequences defined for products/services
meet Quality requirements;
f) To ensure that all documentation related with inspections and tests are performed on time in
accordance with all requirements, the Quality Management System and project procedures,
work instructions and policies;
g) To analyze, review and taking care of QC records, including certificates, calibration certificates,
inspection requests, non-compliance reports, site instruction/observations, data and other output from the QC activities, ensuring traceability and that all records are keep up to date in accordance with all requirements;
h) To analyze and review Test Results and Test Reports performed by suppliers/ subcontractors;
i) To assist QA/QC Managers in the closure of NCR issued by Employer Representative and
ensure the preventive and corrective action have been implemented;
j) Raise internal NCR"s (draft) against subcontractors and suppliers for non-compliant works,
materials or equipment.
￼￼k) Manage the Snag/Punch list document and each item closure;
l) Carry out Internal Audit as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP and as required.
m) To be in charge in and to prepare QA/QC documents including Inspection Test Plan (ITP),
inspection check list, handover plan or other QA/QC related documents.
n) Interfacing with sub system for the preparation/review process of the related document, including Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and method of statement document for the
o) Conduct internal training for construction team to ensure that required specification and best
practices are adopted at site.
p) All other duties as assigned to this position by the QC Manager
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organized, Responsible and Proactive
- Able to pay attention to details.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills on a multicultural environment
- Being able to work independently, to meet tight deadlines and taking challenges
- 5 years of experience in large construction projects on site roles within Construction or Quality
- Previous experiences as Site Superintendent / leading Site/QC Engineer
- Experiences within the railway E&M disciplines, mainly within OCS and Substations or
- Experience in large international construction projects is a plus;
- Experience in multi-disciplinary railway projects is plus,
- Very Good English (both written and spoken)
- Computer Skills: MS Office, AutoCAD,