An Esteemed client at India is looking for Project Manager (Systems)/System Interface Manager
Job Profile : Chief Project Manager (Systems) / System Integrator/ Interface Manager
Client- METRO-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Company Limited, a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
Title of Consulting Service: General Engineering Consultancy for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project - Phase 1
Project Name: METRO-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Company Limited (MEGA)
Reporting to:-Project Director
Project office - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Chief Project Manager (Systems) / System Integrator/ Interface Manager will assist the Project Director and Dy. Project Director in the entire system works. During the design phase, he will work in close coordination with Chief Experts of Traction Power Supply, 75vdc 3rd Rail, Track, S&T and Rolling Stock to review & ensure that the designs, method statement & specifications of different element of the system are compatible and that one doesn"t adversely affect the other. He will co-ordinate with the main project people where the need for change in design is felt for integration of different elements of the systems.
At the construction stage, we will monitor the entire manufacture, supply at site & installation works. At the testing & commissioning phase, he will be responsible for all testing & commissioning works and conducting trail runs.
* Review & supplement the detailed project report/concept report and all design reports as available
* Responsible for Systems Integration of Civil and Systems packages including SCADA, Signalling, Communications, Stations, Tunnels and Depots. Production of Consortium Testing & Commissioning Strategy including CBTC Signalling System, Station/Depot/Tunnel MEP equipment and Communications Sub-Systems
* Providing assistance in preparation of Tender Document for procurement of system, rolling stock and depot equipment
* Review & proof checking of the detailed design and construction design
* Assisting in supervision & monitoring integration of difference elements of the systems
* Assisting in testing & commissioning of work and conduct trail runs
* Responsible for developing philosophy for Systems Interface and Integration, Systems Assurance and Safety (methodology, plan, process for PHA, etc.) including Operations and Maintenance parameters
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required
* Bachelor"s/Master"s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Should have a working knowledge of Windows and MS Office and email conversant.
* Minimum 25 years of experience and 5-7 years of experience in metro
* Minimum 7 years" of experience at working on the same level or one level below
Key Qualities and soft skills
* Committed to deliver the consultancy services in time and budget and to cultivate the positive image of the Company
* Able to work in multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse environment.
* Should be a team player with good team building and leading skills.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Flexible during times of change
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies