Our client is seeking a Railservices Project Manager to work in a full-time role in Suzhou, China.
Mission of the Job:
- Support customer collaboration projects for 3 locations, include EMU, locomotive and Metro;
- Provide technical support and project management for these collaboration projects to AP Regional Locations, include Railservices, System & Sales, CoC, Operation and External Cooperation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To provide project management and project management coaching for OH/Repair/Retrofit Projects of AP Regional Locations Railservices Departments.
- To coordinate internal and external resources for project execution. To ensure all projects are delivered on time within budget to produce the desired results. To provide project feasibility investigation and business case analysis
- To develop project scopes, objectives with all stakeholders involved
- To develop project execution plan and project requirement specifications
- To facilitate the project with scheduled plan and monitor the progress.
- To provide periodic report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain project documents to standardize the localization or overhaul collaboration project process
- To provide different technical proposals with evaluations to drive the best solution To maintain the relationship with the internal/external customers and all stakeholders.
- Project change management and risk management
- Engineering qualification - Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or suitable equivalent Capability to attain Professional Engineer Status
- Minimum 8 years' of technical expertise, business skills and management experience of working in engineering, application manufacture and/or maintenance of equipment for Railway Rolling Stock.
- Experience of working in Maintenance and/or Overhaul Service Centres or depots
- Engineering knowledge of Railway Equipment
- Excellent command of English