Our client is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to their clients' transport project challenges. They are looking for a highly capable ICT Engineer to support their rapidly growing business.
This role will be based in the Sydney CBD area on the Regional Rail Project. This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
Working on large-scale rolling stock projects, you will:
- Provide technical advice in relation ICT aspects of design, manufacturing, testing & commissioning, acceptance and/or maintenance activities;
- Conduct the review of formal submissions from Suppliers, including participating in workshops with the Supplier;
- Witness inspections and tests, which may include overseas locations;
- Participate in audits and technical meetings;
- Undertake short-term domestic and/or international travel if required.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to be involved in new business development.
- At least five years' rolling stock ICT experience, ideally with design, integration and/or testing & commissioning experience;
- Experience in Signalling and ETCS is desirable;
- Experience in Radio Communications eg DTRS / NTCS also desirable;
- Bachelor of Electrical, Software or Mechatronics Engineering Degree with strong results;
- Strong verbal and written communication, consultation skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.