Our client is seeking Plant Head to be based as per the following:
- The Plant Head will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- To Assist develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity with emphasis on cost and resource optimisation.
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed Principal customers- expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Knowledge of Production Optimization, Resource Management and fair understanding on quality and regulatory domain.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to team.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions with timelines to achieve the optimisation.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Commitment to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
To adopt and implement process improvement initiatives like TQM, LEAN manufacturing / TPM
Exposure on best operation practices (TPM, Kaizen) and ensures minimum downtime during production and to achieve higher overall productivity & quality
Awareness to modern EHS practices.
Position Title - Plant Head
Location - Haridwar
Education: BE/B.Tech - Mechanical
Experience: 15-20 Years
Salary - As per Industry Norms
Industry Preference: Any manufacturing / Automobile /RMC/Prefabrication Industry, Precast Structures/Hume Pipe etc.