Test and Commissioning
Conducting site supervision of installation inspections / checks, testing and commissioning works at site, monitoring and surveillance of compliance to quality standards, specifications. Managing issuing NCRs for deficiencies/noncompliance, identifying snags and management / monitoring of snags closure.
* Developing Testing and Commissioning Plans, procedures, schedules, Method Statements for each systems & equipments as required.
* Participating in process of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) of each systems & equipments, O&Ms, As Built documentation etc
* Managing Site acceptance testing (SAT) witness and certification process for all equipment and systems. Reviewing functional test data for evidencing compliance with performance specifications and other standards. Reporting on testing and inspection results and coordinating for Engineer/ consultant"s sign off /certification of the relevant systems/sub systems as applicable.
* Coordinating with Construction manager, Project Manager and contractors for Inspection of respective systems/subsystem"s and documentations of functional testing record sheet for disciplines.
* Coordinating with contractors for schedule of vendor attendance at site for critical equipment, complex system packages and monitoring the vendor presence as per schedule to be prepared and agreed during project execution.
* Reviewing and monitoring availability of required consumables spares for the pre commissioning testing, commissioning and operation etc.
* Participating /conducting Safety reviews, safety hazard identification and mitigation planning with Contractors.
* Coordinating with contractors to ensure that site acceptance tests (SAT) and inspection of works are carried out as stated in the performance specifications, ITPs
* Following up & coordinating with consultants for all 3rd party inspection review of testing & certification as applicable.
* Managing and coordinating preparation of system for punch listing activities, reviewing and following up with Contractors/ consultants for the close out of punch list items, through time bound corrective action/review. Expediting/following up with the respective engineers involved in the completion of individual system punch lists .
* Managing the Lockout & Tag out activities as per approved procedure.
* Attending regular construction/commissioning meetings on follow up for Pre commissioning/ commissioning activities, reviewing and following up areas of concern in the contractors preparedness/resources with regard to commissioning schedules .
* Preparing regular inputs for progress and forecast reports on relevant construction completion, pre-commissioning & commissioning, start up, etc. to project management.
Language: both Chinese and English skills
over 3 years
High school, junior college, university, master