Our client is seeking a Contracts Expert to be based in Bangalore, India.
* To assist client in all procurement activities to ensure compliance with agreed procurement frameworks.
* To prepare prequalification (PQ) documents in compliance with JICA guidelines.
* To assist client in preparing PQ reports for approval of JICA.
* To prepare the tender documents in compliance with JICA guidelines. Bidding documents are prepared for ICB for major packages and LCB for minor packages.
* To assist client in the preparation of invitation for bids, evaluation of bids received and award of civil works contracts.
* To assist client in review of variation and claims from the contractors.
Job Duration: 65 man months full time
Minimum Qualification and experience Requirement
* Graduate in any branch of Engineering
* 10+ years of experience in Railway/Metro projects.
* Key Expert position in at least 1 Metro project.
Key Qualities and experience
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Strong team player
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through patience, analytical and
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must be able to learn, adopt, understand, and apply new technologies
* Good leadership and managerial skills