Our client has the contract to provide General Engineering Consultancy Services for Phase ?1 of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project. The total length of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I is about 40.03 km out of which approximately 6.5 KM is underground and the rest is elevated section. The project will connect 4 corners of the Ahmedabad city with 2 corridors and 32 stations
They are looking for a Chief E&M (Tunnel Ventilation Station Air Conditioning) Engineer to be engaged until October 2022 to assist the Project Manager Project Director Systems to review the Detailed Project Report. He will be monitoring the works carried out by the Chief Tunnel Ventilation, Station Air-Conditioning Engineer and will be responsible for finalisation of the preliminary specification for tunnel ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, evaluating the bids received in response to the tender and finalisation of the Design & Build Contractor. he will be responsible for finalising the design of the ventilation and air-conditioning system as submitted by the Design and Build Contractors along with
- Review & supplement the detailed project report/concept report and all design reports as available.
- Assistance in preparation of preliminary design and tender for underground portions/underground stations
- Review of proof checking of the detailed design and construction design
- Assistance in supervision and monitoring
- Minimum Bachelor"s degree in civil (4-years Degree Course) from a recognized University.
(Post-Graduation Degree will be an added advantage and preferred.)
- Working in the same rank for minimum 7 Years in the Metro Project
- Overall working experience is minimum 20 Years
- having worked in India previously preferred
- Under 65 preferred